Friday, June 7, 2013

Resolution for the New Academic Year

Prayer begins by talking to God;
But it ends by listening to Him.

O Lord, My God, I need your assistance, Because I fully realize that on my own I am weak and wayward and good for nothing.

I want to do my duties as a Student of this College to the Best of my ability.

I want to shoulder my responsibilities and fulfill my obligations and commitments seriously with determination perseveringly.

I want to do always what is right And pleasing in your sight.

I want to overcome all kinds of temptations whenever they come my way.

I want to avoid all bad thoughts, words, persons, places and things which
would lead me away from you.

I want to shun sin and lead A good and upright life.

Please help me O God to keep these resolutions not just for today
But for every day as long as I live।
Collected by the Librarian, dtsslibrary
*************************************************************************************

No comments: